Options and Specifications
- Standard Height: 8′ (other Heights Available)
- Variety of Metals Available
- Light Switch with Pilot Light
- Doors with 3 hinges, latch & striker, inside release and magnetic gasket
- Heat tape (freezers only)
- Tongue-and-Grooved Panels
- Cam-Lock Fasteners
- Foamed-in-Place 4” Class 1 Urethane, 15 Flame Spread Rated, R-34 Factor.
Every Panel, Every Part: Built To Last
Forma-Kool panels feature metal clad tongue-and-groove wood frame perimeters with foamed-in-place urethane insulation. This creates a very strong panel that can be built in special sizes to accommodate even the most complex configuration, including angle front display vaults.
Forma-Kool panels are ideally suited for high-abuse applications such as supermarket cold store vaults, and are recommended for environmental enclosures for electrical equipment and sensitive instruments.
Forma-Kool units are manufactured in accordance with National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard No. 7.